Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

View from the boat.
We were too cheap to pay the $12 for the picture they took of us before we got on the boat.

Lillian loves The Crab Pot.


So do Dylan and Jake!


Yummo!











Dylan's day was a success - he got a foam finger!



I had a great Mother's Day! We went to the Mariners game, went on a boat ride around Seattle and then ate dinner at the Crab Pot. It was wonderful! I had such a great time. The Mariners actually won! Dylan's mission was to get a foam finger and so that was pretty easy ;) The boat ride was fun and we learned some stuff about Seattle that we didn't know. I think that Dylan really enjoyed that part of the trip, he loves to learn. The Crab Pot is awesome! For those of you that haven't been - you really need to! They pour out your meal on your table - shrimp, crab, clams, etc. They give you bibs and mallets and then you eat! So yummy. Dylan had a great time there too. Although... he did take a lot of our crab ;)


Dylan wrote me a poem that I love!!!
The Important Thing About...
Dill Pickle
The important thing about me is I'm your son.
I have a cute small sister.
I can run fast and slow.
I like to ride my bike.
But the important thing about me is I'm your son.

No comments: